Student Health Services works towards fostering a healthy SRJC community through a variety of health promotion efforts. We recognize that students will be more successful when healthy in body, mind and spirit, and when connected to a healthy campus community.
How to access health promotion information
- Stop by any of our SHS locations to pick up health information brochures and community provider referral sheets.
- Come to our events and interactive workshops – click on Current Events for the most updated schedule.
- Request a presentation for your class or student group. We provide presentations on a variety of health topics; for the list of presentations and request forms visit Resources for Staff.
- Check out our variety of online activities which include avatar based trainings, an online health magazine, and anonymous mental health screenings.
- Campus Well is an interactive online magazine which reports on current health issues and connects students with local and campus resources.
- College Response allows students to complete an anonymous online screening for Depression, Anxiety, Alcohol, Eating Disorders or PTSD to see if they would benefit from professional consultation.
- Look for the mobile “Wheels of Wellness” out on the quad and come chat with Student Health Services staff and student leaders.
PEERS - Fall 2019
The PEERS Coalition is a program within Student Health Services that utilizes the authentic and creative voices of students to increase the conversation about mental health at SRJC. By raising awareness and reducing stigma around mental health, we foster an accepting environment that promotes student wellness and success. The PEERS student team plans events, educates students about mental wellness, and collaborates with other student groups on campus. Like PEERS on Facebook to keep up with all of our news & events!
PEERS Coalition is funded through the Mental Health Services Act, Prevention and Early Intervention programs.For additional information, please contact Jeane Erlenborn: email@example.com
Healthy and Safe Environment
We work with staff, faculty, and student groups on campus to promote a healthy environment where all students can thrive and feel supported. Here are some helpful links: