Student Health Services offers SRJC Students FREE access to Student Health 101, an online magazine that provides the latest updates on health and wellness for college students. This monthly, interactive online magazine covers topics to help such as:
- Nutrition and Exercise
- Healthy Recipes
- Cold, Flu and Contagious Diseases
- Reducing Stress
- Secrets to Academic Success
Read the current issue of Student Health 101
- A new issue comes out the 1st of every month so bookmark the link in your favorites, come back to this page monthly, or access the current issue through the “Quick Link” in MYCUBBY.
- Register your e-mail and each monthly issue will be sent directly to your inbox.
- Get updates about campus health and wellness by text:
Text: "SANTAROSA" to: 40691
Having trouble viewing Student Health 101 online magazine?
Download Free Adobe Flash player.
Read the College Survival Guide issue of Student Health 101
New to college? The College Survival Guide shares some important information about student services at SRJC and includes great articles about time management, what instructors want from you, and tips on how to fit in healthy eating and workouts while being a busy college student.
Read back issues of Student Health 101
Access a library of Student Health 101 issues all the way back to September, 2007. A table of contents for each issue makes it easy to explore the archive to find the topics you are interested in.