Resources and Information about the Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19)
[Page will be updated as new information is available.]
Change Your Mask! (new - Dec 2021 recommendations for Omicron)
Santa Rosa Information (gathered from State and Federal Sources)
Vaccine Information in Multiple Languages - From the folks at TranslateCOVID at UCLA, this resource provides info about both vaccines and other Covid topics in a very large number of languages.
Fall 2021 Vaccine Webinar - SRJC Students' Questions Answered by Medical Doctors - in English and with Spanish captioning
Anxiety about coronavirus
Given the situation and shelter-in-place restrictions, it is normal to feel stressed and apprehensive: Coronavirus Mental Health Resources
Physical Health Guidelines
If you believe you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, contact your health care provider and self-quarantine until cleared by your provider. If you need assistance finding a health care provider, please contact Student Health Services at 707 527-4445.
General recommendations for campus community:
- Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching you face and eyes, nose, mouth with your hands.
- Perform routine cleaning at home particularly for high touch surfaces like door knobs.
- Ill students with fevers, cough, shortness of breath or severe illness should be be evaluated by a medical professional. Call them before coming in to note your symptoms and consider wearing a mask if you have one (or make arrangements with them.)
- If you do not have a medical provider, schedule a video visit with SRJC's Medical Providers by calling 707 527-4445 during business hours. Also, available in the county, please see our list of community clinics.
- Staff and faculty who are ill should seek care from their local health providers or an emergency room. Please notify these providers immediately if you have had known exposure to a person with COVID-19 infection.
- Minimize unnecessary traveling. Consult the CDC or State Department website for more information on travel recommendations
Sonoma County Healthcare Foundation List of Resources - This extensive list, frequently updated, includes general resources/local information, local services, information for parents and children, and other issue information/resources.